It’s been FOREVER since I’ve blogged, so I’m starting off on a new foot for my birthday month! Being one step closer to thirty has made me reprioritize and figure out how to better plan out my life. Which meant being more dedicated to my blog!
So to kick off this new week, we’re back to a #MaskMonday featuring the YesTo Ultra Hydrating Mud Mask from Ulta Beauty (buy it here). This mask is great for a few reasons: (1) It’s one of 3 in the package! (2) It’s hydrating and (3) It’s already made so no work required!
It’s easy to do this mask, which is at the top of the 3-pack.
- Wash your face to get off any make up or residual oils
- Apply the mask, which you can squeeze out of the package (it can get messy)
- Wait 10 minutes
- Wash off with warm water
A few highlights of this mask:
- It’s super light
- Your face feels super soft when you take it off
- It doesn’t feel hard or constricting when it dries
A few negatives:
- Because it’s a ‘cocoa’ type, it kinda smells like suntan lotion
- It makes a super mess trying to get out of the package.
Overall, this is a great mask to try if you’re a beginner or if you want to feel softer skin. Not sure what the long-term benefit is, but I had dry skin which does feel a bit more supple now. I would give it an 8.0/10.